Initial Burn: Each candle has a memory. For the initial burn, burn wax for at least 3-4 hours so the melt pool reaches the edge of the container. This will allow your candle to create its initial burn and will result in a complete burn, increase scent throw and avoid tunneling.
Achieving Maximum Burn Time
- Trim your wick to approx 1/4″ before each burn.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep away from open windows and or any kind of drafts.
- Soy candles may frost. This is normal when burning soy candles.
Safety Tips When Burning Candles
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Keep candles away from open windows and or any kind of drafts.
- Wax is hot so don’t touch or move your candle while it’s burning.
- Discard candle when only 1/4″ of wax remains on the bottom.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Misuse of burning any candle could result in injury or fire.